Monday, February 15, 2010

Fedora And Homburg Difference Why Do Black People Take Chicano Styles?

Why do black people take chicano styles? - fedora and homburg difference

I am seriously in the 40s on khaki pachucos broad felt hat and felt, so that now the children are in black. probably not on purpose, because the styles have changed a bit. Instead of khaki pants, but the thing does not bother me to have black men like us, a small white Suburban Kids often copy their styles in black and white baggy pants and a white shirt is a bit stupid. Well, I think it could be worse, at least not the copy, the use of Mexicans and metal in / on the teeth. Oh wait they are! Grill they call em! lol jk I think I can answer my own question. correct me if I'm wrong, but probably only the match was?

3 comments:

justabou... said...

Fashion is fashion and a year and that crosses borders and copies all around the world. So think, if there is something in a different culture that is accepted by others of it as a supplement to a compliment when people think copying our cultural heritage, and now that fashion repeats itself every seven to ten years all will now disappear and update yet another version, etc., in seven to ten years. Also, remember that there is nothing new under the sun somewhere that before, not even the fig leaf was on the tribal nature dress to be copied.

mrsknowi... said...

I think they will change a little bit racist styles of the time and really cares

j s said...

Quasar Down wit it ... such as Latin

Post a Comment