Monday, February 8, 2010

Average Bmi Chart For Women In China Am I Considered Skinny?...healthy/average?...o… HELP!?

Am I considered skinny?...healthy/average?...o… HELP!? - average bmi chart for women in china

OK, I'm like 5 feet 6.5 cm and weighs 137th I know that I am as healthy / average on a table in BMI, but the graphics are sometimes deceiving, because they had in mind a few things, such as muscle weighs more than fat. Anywayyyy saw this picture, you'd say I'm thin, normal, overweight, etc. ...?:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285 ...

Thanks for the help! =)

4 comments:

Julia T said...

They are definitely health (I know, what you say about BMI calculator I'm 5'6, 5 as well, but I weigh 145, but is thin and weakened (due to sports / swimming, blah, blah say) and some estimates that I'm healthy, although I know I am not. "Re-Orient and the legs are good, but you can tone your stomach if you want that hot summer of the BSB! is idk but not really great thing, that you are perfect as you are.
Yepp ... (:

Ayy!! <3 said...

You see healthy and normal and fine. pleeeeease do not listen to those who say otherwise! which can actually damage your psyche!

mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

HongKong... said...

You look great, but be aware of a large muffin. Its centerpiece is the only thing I see, you want to see and improve. It works Try some of the cracks or other exercise, the middle section.

alyssa xo said...

well, not skinny but not overweight. I mean, if you feel comfortable in your skin and you're physically healthy, you're well.

Post a Comment