Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jewish Cookies Ok About These Chocolate Chip Cookies-i Pray You Help Me-most Said Share-now I Got 2 And Its Eat Em Both-why?

Ok about these chocolate chip cookies-i pray you help me-most said share-now i got 2 and its eat em both-why? - jewish cookies

Have you ever been in a Delem do u know what this word means? This is not the problem: I like cookies with chocolate chips, and I am a Jew and Jesus in my heart, I have to forgive me my sins and help me better and my friend.

I ask people to tell me what to do, life is a game to make an assessment, "Jesus said if we do enjoy it, tell us the desires of our hearts, like shooting fish in a barrel of fish has not y PET I am not a gun, but that's what they say, it brings the desires of your heart and he will have his wishes, which are best for us all to give.

Return cookies to the first 2-girl had the majority agrees, "Now I have two boys, and most said that the last question to eat, that em - What happens when we are too greedy and if enough shares more

"Jesus said to owe nothing to anyone, but to share the gospel, that is not cookie with chocolate chips

They do not cause rapid response that the votes already eaten, but it would be helpful, or pray firstTY

2 comments:

ღсяаՀу∙թ... said...

Would you kill my fish? ... Not hold out to greedy with people, not the message to the other cheek? Hello .. if you share food and someone to ask just the cheek and the other cookie gooble!

Spanky said...

forget the Jews and Jesus, and chow down.

Post a Comment